vineri, 23 august 2013

Introduce yourself and say "Hello!"

 

My name is Irena. I am really happy to have you here in this project. To tell you the very truth I love eTwinning. I was in eTwinning conference this year in Lisbon and I was so happy to see all those teachers - creative and positive like you.
I love travelling and studying about different cultures and religents. I believe that there is One big creative power that sent love to all of us. My desire is to celebrate Easter together not just once because Easter is a tradition. I am sure that we will improve children's skills in English and motivate them to study. My kids enjoy all eTwinning activities and become more responsible thanks to eTwinning. I think I can not do without you - European partners any more. I am happy that we can colaborate here.
Love: Irena 

I greet you dear colleagues,
I hope to have a beautiful collaboration that requires good communication. For a successful communication is good to know, which I will try to present in words and pictures.
My name Dumitrita Postolache . I teach Technology education and TIC at school in Vulcan - it's a small city situated in the west of Romania.
I have a great love for my work for me is very true Chinese proverb which says: "Who works for pleasure will not have to work another day in his life." At school we have an intense participation in extracurricular activities I participated in national projects, county and local, ETwinning projects.

Favorite writers: Dostoevsky, Zola, Merle, Ady, favorite composers are Chopin, Moricone, Rossini.
I am an energetic personality and I like going to finish any work began. I like to look confident and positive in people and things that students can build a harmonious relationship. I am Christian and believe in the miraculous power of faith. I sympathize with other religions: Buddhist, Hindu. I have a sense of humor and optimistic.emoticon

Hello!
Thank you very much for invitation! I'm so glad to be a part of this project! I'm a teacher of all subjects in primary school and English. My students are 7-8 years old and we are happy to use project-based learning!

Click to play this Smilebox photo album
Create your own photo album - Powered by Smilebox
This photo album customized with Smilebox
83rd Primary school Pancharevo Bulgaria
http://www.storybots.com/starring-you/view/Pvn6HXXUMF





Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu